Personal Injury

We can help you make a claim if you have:

  • HAD an accident at work?  We can offer assistance with injury and illness compensation.
  • Have you tripped or slipped on a Public Highway or elsewhere?
  • Do you wish to pursue a claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme (CICA)?
  • Are you the victim of injury from an uninsured driver? What do you do now? - we will assist in tracing the driver or pursue a claim via the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB)
  • Are you a Dependant following a fatality and want to claim for yourself or a dependent child?
  • Do you want to make a claim for injury caused by a Defective Product?
  • Travel or Holiday Claims?
  • Have you sustained a Sports Injury where unacceptable conduct outside the rules caused your injury?
  • Do you have a claim against the Police?
  • Have you been injured by an uncontrolled animal e.g. poor supervision while horse riding? Animal straying onto the highway?
  • Professional Negligence by others e.g. surveyor, lawyer?
  • Car accidents

Car Accidents

Were you a passenger and sustained injuries, but don't know who to sue? Are you unsure if you have a claim? Are you entitled to compensation? An injured passenger is almost certainly entitled to compensation.

Let us go through your household and other insurance policies to see if you already have legal fees insurance.

We also give advice on commercial mediation.


We must give you the best advice on funding arrangements for your claim.

Most accident claims are now funded by Conditional Fee Agreements ("CFAs") with or without After-The-Event insurance ("ATE") to protect you against certain litigation risks which we will explain.

Ask for a free consultation for preliminary advice.

Phone Stephen Parsons or his secretary for an appointment.

Phone: 01208 76969

What we do:

Click a topic below for further information: